Important Coronavirus (COVID-19) Precautions
Coronavirus Precautions at Blakes Hair & Beauty Salon in Canterbury
In light of the outbreak of the (Covid-19) Coronavirus, Blakes Hair & Beauty Salon in Canterbury would like to reassure our clients that we have put additional steps in place at salon to address the concerns raised.
To ensure that our clients and team stay as safe as possible, we have in place the following measures:
– The salon is regularly cleaned every day and deep cleaned every evening. We will continue cleaning the salons to our usual high standard and use anti-bacterial spray-on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps and other areas of multiple contact.
– We will continue this practice throughout the day and all areas of contact are cleaned with anti-bacterial products between clients.
– Equipment is sterilised after every client and towels are hot washed.
– Our Reception team will ensure that the credit card machines are cleaned regularly using anti-bacterial wipes.
– Hand sanitiser is available for clients to use.
– We have removed all magazines and newspapers from the salon, so please feel free to bring your own to enjoy during your appointment.
– All staff are taking Government guidelines seriously to avoid catching and spreading germs.
We are following all Government and NHS guidelines and, with that in mind, we would kindly ask that you before coming to the salon you ask yourself the following questions:
1. Have you travelled abroad or to any UK virus hit locations within the last two weeks?
2. Do you have cold / flu-like symptoms or cough?
3. Are you, or is anyone in your household, feeling unwell?
If any of the above apply to you and you have an appointment, please contact us on 01227 768418 to reschedule.
You can also click the link HERE for the latest Government advice or HERE to read the latest information from the official NHS website.
Please ensure that you wash your hands thoroughly before visiting the salon and use hand sanitiser gel immediately upon arrival.
Let’s approach this with a unified front and look out for each other’s health and wellbeing. We value your co-operation and are happy to chat through any of your concerns.
Paul, Mike and the Blakes Team